Connected Devices Manager (H/F) – CDI|
Entreprise : TAG HEUER
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : International
Expérience : De 5 à 10 ans
TAG Heuer : the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker founded in 1860. Ever since TAG Heuer pushes boundaries to invent daring watches for bold people. This technological know-how is devoted to mastering time with extreme precision. To keep on this quest, DON’T CRACK UNDER PRESSURE is far more than a claim: it is a mindset.
Connected Devices Manager (H/F) – CDI
La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
Key accountabilities :
Working closely with our General Director, you are accountable for the development of our connected watches, from design to product launch.
Your main missions are :
- Program management : ensure future developments of our connected watches in a short and dynamic development cycle
- Software development : lead specific apps development with third parties
- Hardware : collaborate with our partners’ teams, especially Intel, in order to integrate the latest technical innovations
- Technological watch : stay on top of innovation in the connected devices field, new materials, new trends
- Management of a dedicated team of engineers and collaboration with TAG Heuer teams (development / product, marketing & supply chain)
Frequent foreign travels.
Passionate about new technologies, you have already 8 years of experience in program management, ideally in microelectronics, and a strong interest for watches.
You also have an excellent level of English.
Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment and to show leadership. Agile, adaptable, energetic, and driven for results, you have also strong organizational skills and sense of priorities. Teamplayer, you are known for your good communication & interpersonal skills.