Associate Director - Senior Software Engineering Manager / Lead Developer|
16/05/2019 | ref : 5879459
You will integrate an Agile team located in Grenoble, reporting to the Grenoble Engineering manager.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 6 to 8 Software Engineers:
• Coach team members and help them develop career paths and training programs to ensure adequate professional development, in collaboration with the HR department.
• Provide regular feedback, carry out performance evaluation.
• Participate to recruitment of new staff.
You will ensure effective delivery by managing projects and releases:
• Understand business requirements, with support from Business Analysts and Solution Architects.
• Coordinate team on the design and implementation of suitable and consistent software solution.
• Be accountable for technical decisions and quality of delivered features. Rely on Technical Architects and QA Lead when necessary.
• Prioritize time and tasks appropriately to ensure optimum use of time and resources.
• Partner with Project Managers, Solution and Technical Architects, Quality Assurance Specialists, Business Analysts and other Project Leads to ensure effective communication and issue management.
Required Skills and Experience
Master degree in Software Engineering and experience within a similar role.
Good understanding of software architecture and deployment.
Significant experience of development, with ideally an experience in Scripting language, Object Oriented language, Web frameworks, Databases.
Knowledge of financial sector (bank or insurance) would be appreciated.
Good level in French and English.
Excellent leadership, planning and organizing, team management skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Clear, concise communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with others: defending ideas, listening to other's ideas, negotiating.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Aspiration to work with team members located around the globe with different skillsets (architects, business analysts, SMEs, developers, quality analysts, etc.).
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.