Audio & Video Manager - Global|
09/01/2020 | ref : 6687893
Entreprise : Axa Investment Managers
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : Paris
An audio and video specialist that brings a strategic skill set to the organisation in positioning AXA IM as a strong and differentiated publisher of audio (pod casts/other) and digital videos. The right candidate will bring knowledge and best practice to the teams to take advantage of this channel, with inspiration and ideas that will help grow audiences and drive deeper engagement with clients and employees. Consulting with teams the role will help drive adoption and evolution of the audio and visual identity, own the you tube channel, driving innovation and a strong user experience globally.
• Develop an audio and video strategic framework for AXA IM, including development and application of genres to support the growth and expansion the platforms.
• Own and develop the firm’s You Tube channel, content strategy and approach.
• Develop a strategy and recommendation for using podcasts.
• Work in conjunction and collaborate with teams and agencies and vendors to challenge creative briefs and deliver outstanding and differentiated work to improve engagement with audiences.
• Building relationships with key strategic vendors to develop to drive high-level of quality control and production values whilst driving value for the firm including developing a strong PSL list and negotiating benchmark or lower costs for creation and production.
• Be a subject matter expert working to further the team’s knowledge and encourage adoption of best in class audio & video approaches through development of training modules and approaches.
• Define the right publishing platforms, governance and release process for the coordination and oversight of assets.
• Working with insights team analyse and produce report on the results of videos, providing key insights for the optimisation of the videos across owned, earned and paid channels.
• Staying up to date with industry trends and seeking to innovate beyond through keeping in touch with video and audio community.
• Act as a brand guardian to build and drive a consistent brand expression and maintaining this quality control through ownership of the audio and video brand standards.
• Deep understanding of audio and digital video landscape.
• Proven experience in the development of audio and video strategy driving through to implementation across platforms, globally.
• Developing and overseeing an efficient and effective process including working with vendors and agencies to fulfil the video and audio strategy and via the set-up and development of skills/rate card for vendors to drive cost/value.
• Clear communicator with strong written and presentation skills
• Ability to analyse results and deliver actionable insights from data via GA, You Tube and other platform analytics
• Be able to multi-task, might tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven experience in concepting, creation and production of audio and videos to add value to briefs, generating ideas and consulting with teams to help them build best in class communications.
• Understanding and proficiency in Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects to support and advise on creation.
• Working with workflow coordinator to support in their training and development and assist in project management of video requirements where necessary.
Language skills required: English & French Fluent (Bi-lingual)