Designer, Graphics & Motion - Global (190007CZ)|
14/07/2019 | ref : 6013873
Entreprise : Axa Investment Managers
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : Paris
Responsible for creating and developing class-leading designs for a number of collateral and presentations, using graphic and motion design solutions for print or digital communication channels - reflecting AXA/AXA IM brand and visual identity and supporting AXA IM strategy, in terms of our ambition to create world class client and employee experiences.
• Responsible for creating digital presentation collateral with a variety of PC-based software, predominantly PowerPoint / Prezi, but also identifying other design programs to use to create the most effective output for the audience for AXA IM campaigns, events and sales initiatives.
• Oversee standard presentation updates and work with the intern to support the development and maintenance of the standard product pitch presentations and provide strong art-direction of external vendor presentations.
• Deliver designs for a range of high quality collateral for AXA IM communications and marketing campaigns that support our digital first ambition across events, sales initiatives, interactive thematic presentations, simple and complex infographics, social media assets, statics, gifs.
• Play a key role in the development of motion design videos and infographics for AXA IM, testing different formats for different initiatives and compiling best practices
• Ensure the correct application of the AXA IM brand guidelines.
• Confidently interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordination with team Intern to support delivery of team workload.
• Consult on company rebrands and design guidelines to support development of new ideas and or further chapters that enhance the company’s brand.
• Excellent graphic design / digital web design and or multi-media as well as Microsoft-based DTP experience, predominantly in PowerPoint/Prezi
• Ability to take briefs, articulate client concepts and deliver graphical solutions and incorporate feedback
• Experienced in creation of social media assets, development of simple gifs, and willingness to learn and development motion design skills to digitise infographics.
• Agile, creative and flexible to cope with demands and under time pressure
• Able to work within a team, but also independently to deliver excellent solutions
• First class interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with stakeholders and to support and coach intern to make necessary changes and updates
• Due to the high volume of assets requiring fast turnaround, first class time management and interpersonal skills, an impeccable eye for detail, strong project management skills and a cool head under pressure are essential skills.
Language skills required
English, other European languages preferred