ESG reporting analyst|
19/09/2021 | Valable jusqu'au 02/11/2021 | ref : 12105555
Entreprise : Tikehau Investment Management - Annonces
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : Paris
Code postal : 75001
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €30.9 billion of assets under management (at 30 June 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 629 employees (at 30 June 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com
At Tikehau Capital, ESG is an essential element in the decision-making process, embedded in the fundamental analysis of our investment teams. It is also a progressive approach, and we need to add more strength to the ESG team. This position is a real opportunity to be part of a growing alternative asset manager and provide practical solutions to our financial analysts and portfolio companies.
ESG labels / certifications
• Prepare responses / application files for ESG ratings / labels at Group and fund level
ESG reporting and analysis
• Work closely with investment teams and coordinate with various stakeholders (rating agencies, certification body, external ESG auditors)
• Produce and maintain standard and bespoke ESG reportings including analysis at fund level, writing ESG commentary (at company/portfolio level) and engagement stories
• Partner with investment / legal and compliance teams to understand new reporting requirements and develop frameworks
ESG inquiries and due diligence
• Acting as ESG ambassador and building relationships with various stakeholders
• Participate in client meetings and assist in preparation of deliverables and reports
• Responding to internal inquiries regarding our ESG capabilities
• Contribute and review ESG due diligence questionnaires prepared by the sales and marketing teams
ESG data and tools
• Identify and address strategic limitations of ESG data
• Contribute to developing ESG IT tools and review ESG data quality
Ad hoc projects to support our growing ESG operations
• Qualitative and quantitative research using ESG data
• Contribute to other ESG and CSR projects
• Based in Paris
• Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or business or sustainability management, climate policy, public policy or a related-environmental, social or engineering disciplines
• Familiarity with ESG-related standards and frameworks including GRI, SASB and TCFD and/or with ESG ratings (e.g., MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, Vigeo, Refinitiv, etc.) would be a plus
• Strong data analytics skills to apply to sustainability / ESG problem solving and detail oriented
• Team spirit, business ethics and creative mindset with a strong interest in environmental and social impacts
• Proficiency in MS Office Excel - Familiarity with financial tools and databases (e.g. Bloomberg) is also a plus
Joining us, you will have the opportunity to progress in a dynamic, international and impact-oriented environment.