HEAD OF OPERATIONS SEZ - Sudan|
24/09/2021 | Valable jusqu'au 24/11/2021 | ref : 684242-36695378
Entreprise : MICHAEL PAGE
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Non communiqué
Lieu : Djibouti
Code postal : 99000
Expérience : De 3 à 5 ans
Michael Page recrute pour les entreprises des cadres confirmés, en CDD et CDI, grâce à l'expertise de 150 consultants répartis au sein de 17 divisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing the vision, leadership and direction for the creation of this Special Economic Zone
- Managing and operating the Port and Terminal in a manner that achieves levels of productivity and safety comparable with international operating standards,
- Preserve existing client portfolio and actively develop new business opportunities,
- Reviewing operating results of the organization monthly, and compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results,
- Functioning harmoniously with all of the port users/clients, customs, security, and governmental agencies,
- Ensuring safe working conditions and environment for staff, contractors and visitors.
- Provide reports to the head-office.
Conditions et Avantages
Net salary + bonus
Informations complémentaires :
Our client is a leading multinational specialized in logistics and port operations expending its activities in Africa.