House Manager H/F|
02/09/2021 | Valable jusqu'au 02/11/2021 | ref : 683269-36509577
Entreprise : MICHAEL PAGE
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Non communiqué
Lieu : Monaco
Code postal : 98000
Expérience : De 3 à 5 ans
Michael Page recrute pour les entreprises des cadres confirmés, en CDD et CDI, grâce à l'expertise de 150 consultants répartis au sein de 17 divisions.
• Look after guests and take care of them,
• Supervise and train household staff,
• Oversee the work of contractors,
• Oversee procurement of household goods,
• Organize dinner parties and events,
• Anticipate guests' needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
• Have a thorough understanding of all specialty foods in stock,
• Assess and restock all the necessary drinks,
• Coordinate the service of meals and drinks for guests,
• Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests,
• Run errands for guests when necessary,
• Keep up to date on all policies on safety and hygiene,
• Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism, and a pleasant demeanor,
• Update job and market knowledge,
• Liaise with the Monaco office and outside contractors as appropriate,
• Ensure a seamless service for the Principal and his family,
• Personally complete all administrative duties.
Your English skills are excellent.
Conditions et Avantages
Informations complémentaires :
Our client is a UHNWI with offices in Monaco and a sumptuous villa nearby Monaco.