Junior Real Estate Quant/Data Analyst (M/F) - AEW|
07/05/2020 | ref : 7825227
Entreprise : Natixis Intégrée
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : Paris
As at 30 September 2019, AEW managed €32.3bn of real estate assets in Europe on behalf of a number of funds and separate accounts. AEW has over 400 employees based in 9 offices across Europe and has a long track record of successfully implementing core, value-add and opportunistic investment strategies on behalf of its clients. In the last five years, AEW has invested and divested a total volume of over €20bn of real estate across European markets.
What does the Research & Strategy team do?
The AEW Research & Strategy team is an integrated London and Paris based team that supports the internal business teams (Acquisitions, asset management, investor relations, corporate finance, debt funds and REIT management business) in providing market research and innovative solutions to enhance better decision-making. The team is focused on data-driven solutions and continuously expands the use of alternative data-sources and methodologies. In your role you will work closely with our quantitative specialists in identifying new data sources and finding new ways in managing the data.
The main focus of this position will be analysing European Commercial Real Estate Investment markets across all sectors. The role includes responsibility over the real estate market data dashboard for Europe, and will encompass internal and external reporting on the back of this. The role will establish a profound relationship with the local business teams as well as provide support to the European research platform.
What will be your job responsibilities?
• Work closely with seniors in the team on pan-European macroeconomic, capital markets, property investment and letting market research for internal acquisition, fund and asset management clients.
• Manage and work with multiple data sources to channel data into our consolidated menu-driven Tableau-based data dashboards for continuous use by Research and key business units.
• Review and evaluate collected commercial real estate data and securing data quality, consistency, accuracy and comprehensiveness while automating task and reports.
• Help execute and improve our explicit data strategy for the Research & Strategy team by organising data, define analytical and production processes together with the team.
What can we offer you?
• You will have the opportunity to follow tailor-made training from internal and external programs to ensure you are comfortable and fully equipped and certified data analyst to meet the challenge at hand.
• You will work with a wide range of specialists around the real estate investment business including AEW business colleagues, European and Global investment clients, Brokers and data providers and other market participants.
• You will have the opportunity to travel to other European AEW business locations like London.
What can you offer us?
• You have a bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Economics, Geography or Finance related disciplines.
• You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft office and affinity and willingness to be trained with some of the following Tableau, MS Power BI, SQL, Stata, Alteryx, ArcGIS, R or Python.
• You have strong numerical skills including the ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of numerical data;
• You have the ability to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring deadlines are met;
• English and French language skills
Geographical situation : 22 rue du docteur Lancereaux 75008, Paris