Risk Manager Risques Tiers (H/F) - NIMI|
11/03/2020 | ref : 7485532
Entreprise : Natixis Intégrée
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : Paris
5 programs currently constitute the perimeter of TPRM:
1. Investment Management Delegation Oversight Program (IM DOP)
2. Fund Service Providers Delegation Oversight Program (FSP DOP)
3. Inter Company Oversight Program (InterOP)
4. Distributor and Intermediaries Oversight Program (DIOP)
5. Vendor Oversight Program (VOP)
TPRM is part of the Risk Department, which is charged with identifying, measuring and managing the risks linked to ALL the activities (including investment management, distribution, strategic or corporate) of ALL the entities (around 15-20 offices around the world) of the Natixis Investment Managers International Distribution (NIMID) network worldwide.
The Third Party Risk Manager is a confirmed member of the TPRM team and of the Risk Department. He acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all outsourcing and delegation activities to Third Party firms and Intercompany arrangements.
1) Program activities: Coordinate the programs (5 main programs currently) within the network including:
a. Manage the calendar of tasks and activities and the communication to related partners (e.g. Fund Ops, Compliance, Investment Risk, Legal teams; IMs, SPs)
b. On-going design and roll-out of the format and supporting documentation; and update of the various tools depending on changes (regulatory or business related)
c. Coordinate the annual reporting processes with the various participants and entities.;
d. Coordinate and manage due diligence visits and questionnaires as applicable to each program.
e. Keep apprised of the changes affecting the company whether regulatory, business or organization driven and manage the related impact on the programs.
2) Tool Management and Development. The team currently uses Process Unity as a tool to manage TP relations. This tool does not cover all TPRM needs but we aim to increase its usage. This includes:
a. Manage the relation with Process Unity Company. Assess and manage any needed development
b. Maintain the various parts of the tool ensuring that they address our needs or organize its development accordingly
• Create and update Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
• Review, validate and arrange due diligence for any new vendor request.
• Coordinate the review, approval and reporting of DDQs completed by all Third Parties, by relevant SMEs & Oversight Teams
• Maintain issue log of deficiencies identified in due diligence and assessment process. Allocate to appropriate owners.
• Act as main administrator of the tool.
c. Develop support materials and train program participants (external and internal)
3) Organize the Third Party Oversight Committee (TPOC) meetings per its Terms of Reference (ToR) (prepare meeting pack, minutes , management of action log, reporting)
4) Maintain and update the TPRM constitutive documents (Outsourcing Policy and Handbooks, Committee ToR, Program procedures, TP registers).
5) Produce regular reporting and presentation of results and progress of the main activities described above as required to various audience and venues.
6) Legal – Liaise with the Legal team in drafting, reviewing and ensuring adequate clauses are included in all Third Party Agreements in order to minimize Third Party Risk.
7) Provide answers for any RFPs, or client questions/presentations related to TPRM.
8) Participate to other department or firm activities as required (e.g. follow TP risk within department Taxonomy, or participate in the firm/department risk tool development initiatives).
• BAC + 5 (or Bachelor) level
• Relevant 5years+ experience at an investment management/distribution related firm.
• Good analysis skills and attention to details.
• Fluency in English and French essential, and interest in international work, including occasional travel.
• Computer skills (Office pack, and other internal tools, Bloomberg a plus).
• Ability to work independently but raising important issues will be valued. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, pragmatic and highly organized individual able to work well in a deadline driven environment with changing and/or multiple priorities. Ability to collaborate with business partners and senior management.
• Agility required in an ever changing environment.
• Familiarity with risk management practices generally, and 3rd-party risk management specifically, in the financial services context.
• Familiarity with various fund administration, applicable multiple regulations (e.g. UCITS) and practices. Knowledge of industry related information forum.
Situation géographique : 43 avenue Pierre Mendès-France 75013 Paris- Immeuble ELEMENTS